
She may look like a little angel but she has hit puberty early and now along with a bad case of acne she likes to stay up all night and cry all day. My other babies liked to hang out in their swing and slept through the night so I guess it was time for a baby that cries inexplicably when I put her down and refuses to sleep longer then 45 minutes. It makes it really hard to get anything done. Its gotten to the point where my husband has to remind me that it should be a priority to get in a shower at least every three days. (sorry to anyone who's had to stand too close to me lately). However, last night, as I was feeding her for the 20th time*, I couldn't help crying but not from exhaustion (like usual) but from happiness. Because although she is not perfect she is dang close and she is all mine.
* this is a dramatization of actual events
7 comments:
She is adorable. You can call me anytime to come and hold her while you get stuff done or even shower!
I love the note at the bottom- you're hilarious. I know how hard it is to have a needy baby, or two. Its really hard until they become mobile and THEN they start in with the attitude. Girls are definitely no picnic to mother, but totally worth the effort! Girls are just complicated and that can be frustrating, but also wonderful. Please call me if you need to me hold her for you for a while! Seriously :)
I remember those days. I can't wait to meet her. Hang in there love ya
I just love her. I'm happy to hold her whenever you need a break!
We are almost out of the newborn stage! We can do it!!! Hang in there.
She is so sweet ;)
You're so creative - 'fallen angel' hee hee...she IS a perfect picture of an angel that's for sure. I hope she calms down hormonally soon ;) I am so happy for you that she is here safe and sound and all yours to juggle and cuddle.
I think you're going great! How could you ever be mad at her sweet little face?? Zits and all :)
Post a Comment