Friday, October 29, 2010
please dont read this
Its probably not a good idea to write a post at 5 a.m. but I am hoping that It will help me feel better. I am Fat. I am stupid. Please no comments. I dont want to hear that I am not. And I definatly dont want to hear that I am. I am fat. That is a fact. And I am stupid for letting it consume me. More then the chub around my waist I want this feeling of self loathing to go away. I know I just had a baby. I know it takes time. I chant the AA mantra to myself all day but its not working. I hate myself for caring so much and i hate myself for not caring enough to make it change. I just want to enjoy my beautiful little girl and amazingly cute boys but I am ruining it. crying isnt helping but what will? Honestly I think God is the answer. Yeah I think Im gonna try that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sister, your kids are so darling. What a cutie that new little girl is. Hang in there. Believe me when I say I know how you feel. I am 5 months pregnant with our 3rd. I already can't tie my shoes or get up from sitting position. Plus I started out 20 lbs. heavier than I did with my first two. I am not anticipating the battle of the bulge when #3 arrives. I love ya, wish I was closer so I could come give you a hug!
Trishie poo my baby is 3 and I still feel that way. Your a great mom and wife and your friends love you. Call me. We can eat cake together.
I know you didn't want comments. But having a baby who is almost 9 months and 2 and a half pounds of baby weight to still lose, I can relate. The last two pregnancies didn't take this long, but I gained 15 more pounds than I did with the others and I'm older now too. My friend tells me nine months to put it on, nine months to take it off (at least, right?) Just be patient with yourself. It will happen. Until then, don't obsess about it. Definitely don't let it keep you from enjoying your baby and your boys. Have you seen Eat Pray Love? I love her speech in the pizza place. So, so true. Just enjoy life and in the mean time get some bigger jeans! You're gorgeous and life's too short to let this get you upset.
Oh and your idea about looking to God to help you feel better is a seriously good one!
sorry, i just have to know, is that last comment accurate? She still has 2 1/2 pounds to lose? that's hardly fair, really!
My pregnancy weight is still on me (well actually, back on, I'll just say it was from being pregnant) EIGHT years ago! :)
Hang in there. I can totally relate to the obsessing though. Really, you should buy a few things in a bigger size (I know, but it will make you feel so much better to have clothes that fit!), enjoy the baby/kids cause you know how time flies, and remember there will always be more time later. Also, just take it slow, don't try to be skinny-minnie right away.
Love ya! Jen
Trish,
All I'm going to say is that I know EXACTLY how you feel because I feel the same way. I know that nothing I will say will make you feel better but I'm going to say it anyways....I think you are beautiful no matter what!
Love you!
I'm not very good in the advice department right now as I'm losing my hair and all I want to do is sleep but I love the Eat Pray Love suggestion, enjoy life and get a bigger pair of jeans! We need to hang out more often-I just need the energy. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be getting a bit better. Focus on how gorgeous Irelyn is,your fabulous thick amazing hair and all the other amazing qualities about you. I think you are great and I'm so glad you live right across the street!!!
ps- when I'm feeling a bit more energetic I would love to be your workout buddy, I just got Just Dance 2 as well:)Working out isn't as enjoyable when you have to do it all by yourself. Love ya!
Post a Comment