Wednesday, September 1, 2010

sneak peek

Here's a sneak peek of Irelyns professional pics




I had these taken when she was about 7 days old. My friend from High school has become this amazing photographer and now has her own business called LouLou photography and she worked her butt off to get such cute photos of Irelyn. I think we both got pee or poo on us during the process! But it was worth it. She only sent me these 2 for now. I get a whole bunch of pics in a week or so, I'm so excited to see the rest!

13 comments:

Lori Clark said...

Wow - they are great!

Mandalynn said...

These are fantastic. Will you post the photographers contact info?

trishanna said...

her website is Loulouphotography.com and its Mandi Heartgraves from highschool but she is many Lloyd now.

trishanna said...

I meant mandi Lloyd

Anonymous said...

trishy she is absolutely breathtaking. i am so happy for you and clay. can't wait to meet her.
amy

Emily H said...

ADORABLE!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

she is beautiful. but how could she not be? congrats.

Macdonalds said...

Oh! I'm in love! She is so precious!

Jen Paris said...

Looooovvvveeee that first picture. SO CUTE! How are you doing?

Kristin said...

oh my gosh i want to see more! good job mandi...love them!!!

brandy said...

She is so precious!!! Mandi is amazing. I had Damon's pictures done last week and we both got peed and pooped on too! Like multiple times :) How funny. Can't wait to see more.

Di said...

Those are the cutest!

Chrystal said...

I love the little pram picture the best!! Such adorable pictures. She is soo cuuute!