Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Irelyn

Baby Irelyn
I loved that they put a green ribbon in her hair, it goes perfect with her name!


Awww..

this was before



This was after..Im smiling so big mostly cuz the pain finally had stopped

our new family of five

the best big brother ever!

The Birth story...
So the doctor called it "the ring of fire", the part where you push the baby's head out, and I thought 'how bad can it be?' ummm ... Really bad is the answer... Really freaking bad! Seriously its pretty crazy how painful natural childbirth is, I cant believe all those women in the past who have had children without pain killers and then continued to have more children. I guess it was the lack of birth control options back then because once was enough for me!
But it was all worth it for my sweet baby girl. And she really is the sweetest baby ever! She eats and sleeps and even poops perfectly! Anyway I am really happy she is finally here and that having three so far hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. However, I haven't really ventured out of the house yet or even had to cook dinner myself yet so when I actually try to accomplish something it might be a different story!




11 comments:

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The pictures are great...what a happy family! She is a cutie!

Lori Clark said...

Congrats!! - She is Beautiful!!

I did natural child birth with my youngest - so I understand.

You look way too good in those pictures to have just give birth!

Angie said...

I agree with Lori, you look WAY too good for just giving birth... loving your eyelashes! Anyways, your family is adorable. When things settle down and you are ready to go out, call me, we'd love to do dinner!

Jen Paris said...

I Love that first picture of her! she's darling, congrats. Sorry about the pain!!! :( You are amazing!

Shaun-ta' said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie! Way to go sister on Natural birth - You are a way better woman than I am!

Erika W said...

She is beautiful and so worth all that pain! I'm super impressed with you for going natural, as that is something I would never ever ever attempt! You are the woman!

shellie said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!Can't wait to see her in the flesh. Love you

Julie said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!!

brandy said...

WE MADE IT......and doesn't it feel so good???

Trish, she is GORGEOUS! I still can't believe you had her natural! You are the woman!! Our little babies must have been friends in the "PERFECT" section in Heaven together :)

Keep the pictures coming. I can't wait to meet her.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Irelyn and Tyler is priceless...can't wait to meet her this week!

Chrystal said...

I know I've congratulated you on FB and in person but I was so happy to see this post I had to write again - Irelyn is PERFECT! Sooo adorable and beautiful. I'm soo happy for you! (I hope you're recovery is going well - sheesh - you definitely earned it!)