
We've wanted to hike to the cave for a while but every time we tried it rained or the tours were full. Finally it worked out and lucky for me it was in the middle of summer and I happened to be 9 months pregnant! It was so fun though and totally worth the hike up (straight up!). The boys
didn't complain to much and had fun looking at rocks (
isn't it funny how fascinating rocks are to little boys). Our tour guide got inundated with questions from Ty and everyone on the tour laughed at
tates contributions. They were by far the most vocal of the group. The way down was actually harder for me with all the bouncing and
jostling! (I was
dilated to a 1 the next day at the doctors and pretty sure
that's why!)
5 comments:
I can't believe you did that. You are amazing!! (and a little crazy).
You are incredible! Looks like a great hike! Wish we had done it while we were there.
Soo unbelievable! You're one tough mom!! The pictures are awesome - what great memories!
A. I can't believe you did that.
B. I can't believe you look so cute doing that.
You are gorgeous girl!!
We hiked that in mid July the summer before I got pregnant with Eli. I seriously, seriously, thought I was going to die. I was not pregnant at all, let alone 9 months pregnant, and could barely make it to the top. You have my complete admiration.
Post a Comment