Friday, July 16, 2010

Labor of Love

I finally got to paint something PINK !



tate thought he needed to touch up some spots
we put wainscoting on the bottom half of the wall



this is the one side of the room I have slightly decorated I still have to put my crib in and do the other side of the room. For now I am still working out of this room and it was so hard not to put all the baby stuff in and start nesting but at least its painted, ready and waiting!





8 comments:

Jenny said...

That turned out so cute!! Can't wait to see it in person! Someday I will get around to finishing Evie's room, hopefully sometime SOON :)

Erika W said...

I love it! It is even prettier in person, and I can't wait to see the crib and bedding and all the finishing touches up there, too! Oh, and the baby (especially the baby)

Jen Paris said...

It looks AWESOME!!!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

It's so cute! I'm so excited that you are going to have PINK in your life. Wait until you do that first load of mostly pink laundry. So fun!!! Can't wait to see her and hear what you've settled on for her 'T' name!

Kimberli said...

I'm so glad I got to see this cute little room in person.

Thanks for a great time!

Meliss said...

HOORAY! I hadn't heard the good news. SOOO excited for the little girl to come. So excited. You look beautiful. I know, I hated when people said that to me when I was 8 mo. prego, but you really do.

Chrystal said...

ADORABLE! I love the flowers too! Cute, cute, cute! Are you soo excited! I love how you are definitely in 'nesting mode'! So exciting!

brandy said...

Her room looks adorable! And so do you. Where did you end up getting a dresser from? I haven't even started Damon's nursery. Man, I need to get my butt in gear!