Sunday, August 1, 2010

first grade

1st day of school



I cant believe how fast this summer is going! Ty started school on July 27th so he had a extra short summer. His buddy Nolan is in his class along with 17 other boys and only 5 girls! That pooor teacher! But she is supposed to be the best teacher in the school so Im sure she can handle it. Last year I messed up the first day of school pretty bad so this year we made up for it by letting him ride with clay on his Harley to school. I think we have started a new tradition.

5 comments:

Jen Paris said...

wow Trish, that is crazy! Time flies huh?? Hope you're doing great! This summer has been non-stop for us! Can't wait to hear about the baby. Good luck! I can't believe you're so close. I'm so excited for your little family. Girls are so fun!!

Meliss said...

I've been waiting to see the back to school posts. My favorite time of year! Can't beat getting a ride to school on a Harley.

Chrystal said...

Hooray! I'm glad he has buddies in his class. We'll miss having him with Clarissa. I think a Harley ride is a ROCKIN' tradition!

brandy said...

He rides in style!!!

I remember your first day last year and that was hilarious. Can you believe you have a first grader? Next thing you know you will be at his high school graduation :)

Erika W said...

That definitely beats last years first day! Those kids are all so cute, and I'm really kinda bummed that Isaac isn't in that group. Such good kids!