Just add baby!
Sadly you can not see the soo cute decal of the dandelion and seeds blowing that are on the wall and the letters under Irelyn say ...you are a wish come true. Get it? dandelion... wish... anyway its much cuter in person if you wanna visit and take a looksee
my old comfy chair I nursed tate in


I find myself constantly standing in the doorway of
Irelyns room just looking. Its such a special peaceful place for me. Probably not for long though... soon it will have a crying baby in it and tired crying mommy too! This is definitely the
quiet before the storm. The time when I can pretend that my baby will be an
angel and imagine all the sweet moments we will have together and live in denial of anything possibly
nonperfect happening. Today I went to my last doctors appointment because we set a date to induce next
thurs. the 19
th if I
dont have her before then. so one more week of this living in never never land before my life changes
forever
6 comments:
Cute! But I'm really glad I got to see it in person. :) Good luck with the delivery!
Trish!!! SO CUTE! I love every detail. I can't believe she will be here so soon. I loved what you said "the quiet before the storm"....i am feeling the same way. Good luck this next week. Post pictures asap!!
Beautiful! I love the colours and especially the crib! She is definitely a wish come true.
Sooo perfect! I love her room! You are a natural designer! Hooray! She'll be one happy little girl to come home to so much love!
hope everything goes well today! Can't wait to see pictures. :)
I'm so glad I got to see it in person! SO so unbelievably cute! I love it!
Post a Comment