Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby luncheon

Oh happy day!
Me and the girls from my neighborhood had a delightful lunch at Olive Garden to celebrate that me and clay made a girl! It was so fun since as always I love getting presents and eating and hanging out with the girls so doing all three at the same time make me really happy!
jenny and maria
Cassandra and amber

naomi, crystal and my mom is in the back ground, also very happy, mostly to see for herself that I have friends.

jane and emily


jamie, diana, and cheri

Irelyns first dolly!

I have to admit I got a little weepy, ok - alot weepy, give me a break its my first and only girl! plus I have crazy hormones right now! Anyway thankyou everyone who came and to darci for taking all the pictures and especially naomi who organized it, I love you all and I loved every single thing I got! Now I am fully prepared to meet Irelyn ( if not mentally then at least materialisticly ( is that a word?))





2 comments:

Di said...

I really enjoyed your baby shower, and seriously felt so pleased that you cried out of happiness/ hormones! Can't wait to meet your little sweet baby girl :)

Chrystal said...

I had so much fun! Your happiness just made me so happy, this little Irelyn is going to be one loved sweetheart - we love her mommy so we all can't wait to shower her with love too!