Tuesday, April 20, 2010

our new addition

Welcome Brownie!


so as I write this he is crying in his little kennel, making horrendous noises I did not know were possible for a dog to make, and I am questioning my sanity. He is cute though huh... and the kids have been having a great time playing with him. I guess I thought 4 more months is just to long to wait till I become sleep deprived. And I guess I thought potty training Tate wasn't gonna be challenging enough so throw a puppy into the mix. But he is cute though...

8 comments:

Kimberli said...

He's cute... but just for the record... I think you are nuts! :)

Emily H said...

I agree with Kimberli. Adorable. But you my friend are going to have your hands full.

shellie said...

So cute! I want one!

brandy said...

Trish....are you crazy?? I mean that in a nice way! Puppies are so much work. Good luck girlie....you are going to need it ;) I'm calling you back later today, k?

monique said...

Yup you are crazy! Brownie is cute and Tyler looks soo happy. I hope you look half as happy after that little furball pees and poops on every floor in you house. :) I speak from experience. An experience that you only know if you can handle by jumping in. Good Luck!

Chrystal said...

My girls sure enjoyed meeting Brownie the other day. He is adorable!! Amazing how a little love can soften the blow of house training and less sleep...and if your love runs out, just seeing the love in Ty's eyes will keep you going a little longer.

Di said...

Congratulations? :)

No, I'm kidding. He's really cute!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

I agree with all the other comments. He's darling. You're crazy!!!