Which one do you like best?
I already bought this one from target but then found these below online for the same price so now I cant decide which one I like best

I already bought this one from target but then found these below online for the same price so now I cant decide which one I like best



8 comments:
I love the one you already have. That would be my first choice. It isn't too busy, but still very cute and girly! Good luck deciding!
They are all cute. Make your life easier and keep the one you already bought.
My first choice is the top one and second choice is the second one. Good luck! Pretty fun to buy pink stuff, isn't it?!? :)
I really like the one you already picked. It's so feminine and I love the colors. They are all cute, but I'd stick with what you have.
I was also going to say the one you have or the second one. I agree with whoever said to keep it simple by keeping it. Especially because it's one of the cutest ones anyway.
Are you going to let us help decide on the name too? I'm still voting for Tabitha. I love it.
Oh...buying nursery stuff was one of the funnest parts of having a baby girl! I'm so glad you're enjoying it too! You picked a really cute one! I also like the one that comes with everything but it might be a little too much $$ hee hee...but that is always how it goes.
I like the top two. But since you already have the top one, I would take everyone's advice and stick with it- SO adorable!
so I already took the top one back so that is not an issue anymore! but then I ordered the second one only to be told they were out of the pink one "would I like blue or mocha?" umm of course not! so I got one at Oopsy daisy and it is sooooo cute and perfect! thanks for all your help anyway!
Post a Comment