
us at the double arch

Tylers idea of Heaven

thats me on the top left with ty

the north and south window

I love this picture
(its clay, tate and ty)

we went hiking in the arches national park and even Clay who HATES hiking enjoyed himself. The kids loved playing in the sand more then the wondrous arches but it was so fun to just let the kids climb and run (it was a perfect 66 degrees).
6 comments:
Love the pictures!
Moab is on my "family vacation destination" list.
How fun!! And look at you hiking while pregnant, such an inspiration for all those lazy preggo moms! (me included!) That would be the perfect family vacation with the sun and all, glad you guys had fun. Cute girl clothes also. They are so much funner to buy than boys for sure! Watch out Clay!
I have never been to Moab! Looks like I need to plan a trip.
I love hiking! Those pics are awesome!! I've been to Moab only 2 times before - but it is really cool.
I've never been there, either. How are there so many places in my home state I've never even seen? That is so beautiful! And warm looking. I must go there!
Looks like fun - if you ever head this way call me we can go to Zion or something.
Post a Comment