the first girl clothes to be purchased!
Anyone who knows me knows I hate to shop(haha) so when I went to Oshgoshb' gosh or what ever its called to get ty some Easter dress clothes I thought Ill just look at the girls side and just see if they have anything cute. Two hours later a sales lady asked if I would like some help carrying all my items to the counter. Obviously most of it was for the boys, (they have some dang good sales going on right now!)but it was exciting to even look at girl clothes. I was proud of the restraint I used in only purchasing three items ...but I will definitely be going back.
4 comments:
I am impressed! Way cute girl clothes.
And so it begins :)
awww....it is so much fun ...this is just the beginning!
I love buying all the fun girl clothes - I always have to stop myself. A plus (or minus) with girls - the girls clothing section is always lost bigger than the boys - more options.
Post a Comment