My dear sweet grandma Mary Langston
I took this photo only 4 months ago at thanksgiving. Grandma was losing her memory at this time but seemed to remember me and the boys. I never thought that she would be gone so fast. I so wish I would have got a picture with her and my family. Regrets. She passed away this last sat., March 13
th. We are leaving shortly for her funeral. It will be a sad time although I know she is happier now with her husband and children that have already passed. She was such a giving, sweet funny lady. I always enjoyed visiting her so much. She was an amazing cook and homemaker. she knew how to take care of her family. She was such an example of faith and hard work. She endured a lot of trials throughout her life, including losing children and breast cancer but she was so strong and always had a hug and smile for you. She will be sorely missed by all. I love you grandma
Langston!
5 comments:
So sorry, Trish. Loosing grandparents is such a bitter sweet thing, knowing they are happy and with loved ones but missing them at the same time. Have a safe trip today and we'll be thinking about you!
I'm sorry Trish! Thinking of you!
Hope you have a safe trip. So sorry for the circumstances. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Sigh...I'm so sorry. I'm sure you'll be missing her a lot right now. I hope the traveling goes safely and that you and all your family can feel the comforting spirit during this time of loss and flood of memories.
I'm so sorry Trish. Sending thoughts your way :)
Post a Comment