Saturday, February 20, 2010

to move or not to move

That is the question
and I thought deciding to have a baby or not was hard! I really love my neighborhood and i actually like my house its just so &%*$! small. Why didn't they make the basement bigger?! really! then I could live here forever. SO I have to decide if we should move or finish the basement . both mean major cleaning which is very daunting in itself. If I move I'd have more bedrooms for the kids and a room to work out of and maybe even a scrapbook room, maybe. but if I don't move I don't have to pack when I'm pregnant and did I mention cleaning? Also my son Tyler had a little fit at the very thought of leaving his friends. I don't like it when he has fits. What to do, what to do?

7 comments:

Chrystal said...

UGH! I hear ya! I am still in the pit of the baby-decision, but I too am battling with the same question. When our peeps are done with Joy School I wonder if I'll still feel as happy and beloved in the neighborhood. Seriously you guys are my social life! I think that is another part of the puzzle that clutters the to move or not to move quandry. Please stay....(but of course do what works best for your cute fam) (Which I think is to stay ;) hee hee

Erika W said...

Um, let me make this easier for you....DON'T MOVE!!!!! Are you kidding me? We have such a good thing going here, you can't move! I mean, of course Chrystal is right and you have to do what's best for you, but we sure would miss you!

And Chrystal, you'd better not even think about moving, either! At least not until we do :)

Di said...

Don't even THINK about is missy! I have compiled a list of excellent reasons why moving is a terrible idea:

1. Moving is incredibly stressful especially when your pregnant.
2. I never forgave my parents for moving when I was five.
3. The 4th of July picnic! Come on!
4. Cheri has FOUR kids in your same model.
5. Where else are you going to live within walking distance of so many ridiculously awesome people?
6. Where else are you going to find so many people who appreciate Clay's fashion sense?
7. You should never make big decisions in the dead of winter.
8. Finishing your basement will raise the value of your home quite a bit. (Cheri will back me up)
9. I finally have a bicycle and was planning on forming a gang of mother-bikers this summer. Bandana optional.
10. Your house and are yard are friggin' sweet!
11. You do NOT want to make me cry. It isn't pretty.

Di said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami Anderson said...

Just make Clay finish the basement. That yard is worth living in forever.

shellie said...

I vote for moving to southern utah, think about it. You know you what to!!!!!!

monique said...

REALLY? I totally agree with all our peeps. But above all do not make major decisions if it can be avoided in the winter. You know your have yucky winter brain plus your new baby on board. You are clearly not thinking clearly. You would make people cry, and I am not just talking about Tyler.