Sunday, February 28, 2010

this is a nonpost

This is not a post saying that Im having a girl...
hopefully that will be coming very soon. Right now I am in a state of anticipation like I have never felt before. At the ultra sound yesterday I could hardly breathe knowing at any moment I could be extremely happy or extremely not but that moment never came. The baby wouldnt cooperate and show her you know what but the tech said she thought it "looked like a girl". I started to scream (seriously so happy for about 3 seconds) but then she said i cant say for sure. we tried rolling around but she had to write us a rain check. So I go back on Monday. So monday is a very big day cuz Tate has his surgery at 630 am and then I go get the ultrasound at 4(it was the only day that I know clay will be home). Im not that worried about tate this time since it is his fourth surgery and he recovered so well and quickly last time. He is amazing! Ill let everyone know how both of them go.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, what a roller coaster of emotion! I can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow!

Di said...

Good luck Trish!

Chrystal said...

OH MY GOSH!! SHEESH - sorry you didn't get to find out yet!! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! (Sorry - this looks like I'm just yelling at you huh...I'm just excited for you I guess.) xoxo

Erika W said...

I'm anxiously awaiting word about your crazy day! Good luck!

Emily H said...

I my opinion your little boy isn't showing you his manhood because he doesn't want your heart broken and he wants you to love him a little longer. :) Good Luck!! Your appointment is in 5 min. so I want to hear from you in 10!!