Monday, February 1, 2010

Love actually

I should rename my blog Random Thoughts by Trish since I never post any pictures anymore, and instead Ive just been writing about whatever Im thinking about. Its actually been very therapeutic and since its my blog I guess I can do what I want! ANYway i just wanted to say how very happy I am that January is Over. I woke up with a lighter heart, wasn't sure why, but then realized its the first day of the month of LOVE. Which I don't normally get very excited about but this january felt like it was the worst month of my life! I feel like throwing a Freakin party to celebrate its demise! The wicked witch is dead! Maybe its that there is blue sky today, or that I'm out of my first trimester and feeling better, or that theres a holiday to celebrate this month but I feel so hopeful that this month will be MUCH better. Today we are gonna make valentine decorations and valentine cookies to get the Love ball rolling and by the end of the month I expect my whole life to be infused in a pinkish glow!(from all the love)

6 comments:

Tami Anderson said...

It really was a beautiful day out today. I think that the blue sky really does lift our spirits.

shellie said...

I too have a hard time with the dreary month of Jan!!!Watch out Clay, Trish has some high expectations this month!

Erika W said...

Death to January! And while we're at it, Death to winter all together! We're one step closer to summertime, and for that, I am very grateful!

Di said...

Yes, I too am happy to be one month closer to spring. I happen to love Valentine's Day (the only day all year I get to eat lobster)! Here's to that pinkish glow!

Emily H said...

So NOW can we celebrate your birthday?????

Chrystal said...

So I'm adding your blog to my friend list 'cuz I always forget to check people's blogs who are not there. I have enjoyed catching up on your posts over the past few months. CRAZY LAME that the doc is making Tate go through so much more...blah! I really hope this month of love is a brighter one for you (and for all of us really!) Thanks for being so fun in Joy School - - it wouldn't be half as fun/cool without you!