Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where are the drug dealers when you need them?

Noooo!

is what Tate is yelling in this picture as he trys to block me from taking down the christmas ornaments and I dont blame him. Trust me little man I want this less then you do, but its got to be done ( this is what I told him). He takes after his moma in his dislike of christmas ending. I know some people cant wait for it to be over, but not me... cuz thats when the pain begins. I always go into a post christmas, too much $%# snow, depression. Its a good thing my birthday is in January because its the only thing that pulls me out of it. usually. However as I get older its starting to compound it. Im a little worried this year thats its gonna be the perfect storm; Ive been stuck without a car, tyler is off track, and the first trimester is never a good time. Obviously Drugs are off limit this year but Ive never needed them more!

5 comments:

Erika W said...

So, where have I been? You're pregnant?! When, what, how...? OK, so I know the answer to a few of those questions, but seriously, I had no idea! When are you do? I'm so freaking jealous!

Kimberli said...

well, well... isn't that a subtle announcement! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you get feeling better...

Angie said...

No kidding Kimberli! I think she wants to see who her readers are and who the skim through the picture gals are! CONGRATS, congrats! That is so exciting. And funny story about you and Clay also. Hope you are feeling good and jiggity. We should do dinner sometime, wherever you are craving that is! YAY Trish.

Tami Anderson said...

Best. Story. Ever!

Clay was right that I did love your blog. But, you are right that I have not added it...but I will.

Di said...

I hear you Trish; January is so anticlamactic and lame! Good thing its your birthday or I would have nothing to look foreward to.