it all started with two people hating each other...
Christmas is the best.
You can see them if you click on them. They are super cute. Especially the third row down, third picture from the left, third girl in!! LOVE YA.
I clicked on 'em and loved 'em! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love the family picture header!
This is Tami on behalf of your father-in-law: You're the best. Lookin' good. Well done!!!
Loved the pictures! I'm so with you on the Christmas depression thing. It's so bad this year!!!! Hopefully it will be over soon for the both of us!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Christmas is the best.
You can see them if you click on them. They are super cute. Especially the third row down, third picture from the left, third girl in!! LOVE YA.
I clicked on 'em and loved 'em! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love the family picture header!
This is Tami on behalf of your father-in-law: You're the best. Lookin' good. Well done!!!
Loved the pictures! I'm so with you on the Christmas depression thing. It's so bad this year!!!! Hopefully it will be over soon for the both of us!
Post a Comment