Sunday, April 26, 2009
We did our last injection today before the surgery tomorrow and I am so happy to finally be done with this round of expantion! He has done so well and besides clay popping the balloon last week we havent had any problems. Since clay accidently pierced the balloon we have had to fill it up every day because it just deflates again and so this week has been harder on taterbug but we will have a couple of weeks without having to do any of that! yay! no more wierd stares from people for a while! I will post again after surgery and update on how much the doctors could remove and how it went. thanks to everyone who have us in thier prayers and to all of you who have been there for me through this process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck, Tate! We will be thinking about you today!
Hope everything goes well! Cute little Tate :)
What an ordeal for everyone! So tough...
So... how did everything go?
Trish, when I was looking for the picture of the papoose on-line, I saw that they were REALLY expensive (hundreds). I wonder if you could rent one from a medical supply place or even borrow one from the hospital. Or jerry-rig your own . I've seen them tightly roll a child up in a sheet. So sad that you even have to worry about needing something like that. Poor baby. I feel for you. You are a strong women, probably finding out you're even stronger than you thought! Hang in there! Loves!
Post a Comment