Wednesday, April 29, 2009


On the other side...


Everything went really good. they got 40 percent of the mole. so mission accomplished! they put in the same balloon and he is good to go for another round!

4 comments:

shellie said...

Trish- I am so happy everything went well. What a blessing!!!LOve you guys

Jenny said...

What a relief, so glad everything went well, such sweet pictures of you and Clay with Tate, you can just see the love in your eyes for that little boy!

Di said...

I'm so glad everything went smoothly. He looks so little in his bandages! You guys look so serene in the pictures, but it must have been stressful. I know its a little late, and I'm a little lame- but seriously if you guys need anything please let me know! Love ya!

brandy said...

Trish!!
I am so happy the surgery went well. Love the pictures of you guys snuggling.
It was so good to hang out with you the other night. You are still as beautiful and spunky as I remember. Thanks for coming!