Thursday, March 26, 2009

I can't decide...
if I should have another baby or go back and finish school. I wish I felt satisfied with two adorable boys. I pretend that i am and then I watch some stupid movie, say "stepmom" where the mom simply passes her lipstick to her daughter and I start sobbing and relize maybe im slightly deluding myself. Yes I want a baby girl! but cant I just live with that aching feeling of need for the rest of my life? or do I actually have to get pregnant again and just hope and pray its a girl.? Im to the point where Im just baby hungry in general and would maybe be happy with another boy... maybe... But I have so much to do. I need to finish school and decide what I want to be when I grow up, I need to take care of tate as he finishes these surgeries, I need to spring clean! I cant be thinking of having a baby! But wouldn't Tru be a cute name for a girl?

5 comments:

Emily H said...

you can't have a baby because you need to spring clean? And Honey like me, you will never grow up....Love ya.

Di said...

Tru is an adorable name for a little girl.

And its not like my vote counts or anything, but I figure you can go back to school any time. You can spring clean any time...YOU SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE ANOTHER BABY!

Sorry, no pressure. How 'bout I give your clothes back just in case :)

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Go for another baby. Do the Shettles Method (google it) faithfully for a girl. Call me if you have any questions. We're big believers in it, and I say if you do everything in your power to have a girl and still have a boy then you know you were REALLY meant to have a boy. But I bet there's a little girl waiting up there for you and yes, Tru is a very cute name!

Lori Clark said...

I sometimes wonder about having another one, but I can barely handle the two I have so I don't know. I have heard that you just "know" when you are done and if you don't "know" you aren't done, but I'm not sure about that. Both sides of the family are in baby mode right now, I have a sister-in-law that just had a baby, and my sister and two more sisters-in-law expecting.

Anyway, I love my two little girls, they are great, if I had another one I would want another girl. I can't wait to take Jael school shopping this fall.

Kimberli said...

I vote BABY!