Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Right before he went into surgery they drugged him a little just so hes chill ( i was wishing they'd give some to me... so was clay)

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

Glad everything went okay. That is a sweet little pic of him asleep with his car...
I am sure it was an exhausting experience for all of you.

Erika W said...

He's just so dang cute! I know this is a very challenging experience for all of you, to say the very least. At least Tate is such a good, sweet, calm boy and is taking it all in stride. He has such a lovable little personality and is being so brave. I just want to pinch him! But I won't - he's been through enough.

Julie said...

Poor little guy. I feel for him. It's so good to hear that things are going well for Tate. He'll have to show my Abigail the ropes next year when it's her turn to go through all of this.