it all started with two people hating each other...
Wowza! I have to hand it to you, that is quite impressive.
That is great - so many teenage boys would be jealous - I laugh when I seen there hair sometime.Another thing about girls hair that is great - I only get their hair cute two maybe three times a year.
Love it!
Wowee!!!He has so much hair!!! I wish Macie could have half of that
How hilarious, is that really what you look at each morning? He has so much hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wowza! I have to hand it to you, that is quite impressive.
That is great - so many teenage boys would be jealous - I laugh when I seen there hair sometime.
Another thing about girls hair that is great - I only get their hair cute two maybe three times a year.
Love it!
Wowee!!!He has so much hair!!! I wish Macie could have half of that
How hilarious, is that really what you look at each morning? He has so much hair!
Post a Comment