it all started with two people hating each other...
That is seriously one of the cutest family photos I have ever seen! I love you guys!
poor clay... hes definatly getting the worst end of the deal
definately Christmas card worthy, you're all set for next year!
We also do "Avery and Izy sandwiches" every night before bed. We even have a song. How funny. I love this picture. It has inspired me to take a picture of us. Love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is seriously one of the cutest family photos I have ever seen! I love you guys!
poor clay... hes definatly getting the worst end of the deal
definately Christmas card worthy, you're all set for next year!
We also do "Avery and Izy sandwiches" every night before bed. We even have a song. How funny. I love this picture. It has inspired me to take a picture of us. Love it.
Post a Comment