Laundry and dishes...sometimes it feels like that is all my life is.. plus feeding kids -which just leads to more laundry and dishes. I dont mind either task that much but its a little mind numbing to load and unload and reload all day, everyday. its to the point where i spend hours looking up vacation sites and cruise deals online, planning my escape. i dont want to escape my life - just the dishes and laundry.
3 comments:
I think we all understand. There are many, many days I feel absolutely trapped. But then I realize I'm too tired and unambitious to do anything about my sorry state of being. So I just keep on folding that laundry and sweeping the floor.
I've never noticed your blog title before....it all started with two people hating each other........so romantic!
Laundry? Dishes? Are we playing "ten things Diana avoids"?
I read somewhere once that your state of mind is the same as the state of your laundry room. So right now mine is semi-organized chaos.
Post a Comment