it all started with two
people
hating
each
other...
Friday, December 5, 2008
This Was the first Thanksgiving that I cooked the turkey and stuffing etc. It obviously had the desired effect-to make my guests unconsious so I can do whatever I want to them. haha They will never know...
Our inlaws came up to for the big feast and it was so fun. Clay looks so happy, he loves having his family around. especially his identical twin-what a team!
Hey lady...found you through Melinda! Ok so I know I have been super flakey the times you have called me...but I really would love to get together. I know our jack tyler/tyler jack's would have so much fun! And p.s., good job on the thanksgiving dinner. I would not even know where to start... call me! My blog is goobies4.blogspot.com
2 comments:
I'm proud of you! Turkey induced comas are the best, as far as comas go.
Hey lady...found you through Melinda! Ok so I know I have been super flakey the times you have called me...but I really would love to get together. I know our jack tyler/tyler jack's would have so much fun! And p.s., good job on the thanksgiving dinner. I would not even know where to start... call me! My blog is goobies4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment