
I went to vegas with my old college roomie shellie(also my second cousin as she likes to tell people)and another good friend Rachel . We stayed in Rachels timeshare which was so nice(thanks rachel!) and had the best time .The First night we went to the movie TWILIGHT and we all decided in the end that we liked it. It was kinda funny and im not sure it was supposed to be, the girls in front of us were giggling like crazy the whole movie, I think they were just really giddy... or on drugs. Anyway the next day we shopped which is my favorite thing to do. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory, sooo yummy, and then we went to Mystere by cirque de solai. That was really good if you like giant snails and fat men dressed as babies, I guess I dont. On our way out of town(after more shopping of course) we stopped at in-n-out which is rachels fave. Not every one gets hats but one of the guys that worked there was a fan of rachels.One look at her and he was her slave. we could of asked for him to spoon feed us thier delicious shakes and he gladly would have. Shoot I wish I would have thought of that. Such a fun weekend!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I've never seen cirque de solei (did I even come close to spelling that right). It sounds a tad creepy, hmmm?
Post a Comment