Sunday, November 30, 2008


Fun times...for tate! He got out the blue food coloring and boy that stuff is super potent! He got it all over my new couch,(which is luckly made of ,magic material and it washed right out) the walls, the carpet and every other thing within reach. all within the five min it took me to wash the bathroom. I came out and was like holy &*^%$#@!

5 comments:

Lori Clark said...

Wow, I would have freaked out! Did it come off your kid? I'm glad you took a picture, it sure is fun, you'll laugh at that one for years.

shellie said...

Cute little smurf!!!Love the Christmas tree. We put ours up last night. I went to twilight a second time and loved it more.

Melinda said...

WOW. I don't have words!

Di said...

That is a lovely shade on him. Brings out his eyes.

Kimberli said...

Must be Clay's child! :)