Sunday, October 16, 2011

D.C. trip

Washington D.C.

For our 10 year anniversary we went to D.C. for a week. I used to live there and missed it and clay had never been so off we went! We did alot of sight seeing and just hanging out. I think we saw 4 or 5 movies because we never get to when we are home, and we ate ALOT of delicious food. It was so nice to just have time together and relax after the crazy summer we have had. (I still need to do a blog post about that)




Lincoln memorial center


Washington monument


Baltimore Harbor



This is a deaf university that clay has always wanted to visit

The white house




George town where I bought the cutest coat ever



This is a famous cathedral that I cant remember the name of



Another restaurant ( I gained 6 pounds on this vacation!)



2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Happy Anniversary!
Looks like a fun trip.
Miss you!

Chrystal said...

I'm so glad you got to get away. 10 years is an awesome achievement - CONGRATS!!