Thursday, August 25, 2011

Irelyens 1 year old Pictures

My baby girl turns one!
Mandi Lloyd of Lou Lou Photography took some pictures of Irleyn for her birthday. there were 30 and all of them were cute so it was really hard to pick but here are some of my favorites!






















5 comments:

Kimberli said...

Darling! That girl is a natural in front of the camera!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Goodness gracious, she is a doll! I'm so glad you got your girl!!! She looks like Tate! Which means, she looks like Clay, right?

Kristin said...

sooooo cute...I don't think Irelyn can take a bad picture...

brandy said...

She is so so so cute! Can you believe they are one already? Crazy how time flies. Hope you are doing good :)

Chrystal said...

Ohhh! I can't say enough about how gorgeous and adorable she is in these outfits and pictures! These are really gems! Love, love, love these!