Sunday, February 13, 2011

turning 33


P-A-R-T-WHY? because its my birthday Bi#$*&!!

For my 33rd birthday I had a vision board party. what? you haven't heard of that before? that's cuz I made it up and it was awesome! We made vision boards, ate, exchanged clothes and of course hit a pinata! I know it sounds confusing but trust me it was fun.

...some random people...

Ericka thought if she lightly tapped it...

Amber and Diana knew how to do it..

Tyler had to get in on the fun!

The kids were very disappointed to find only girly products in the pinata. Tate burst into tears cuz he didn't get any candy! Anyway I had a great time and am very grateful for the amazing women I can call good friends. They make turning old fun!

5 comments:

Kimberli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Looks like you had a great party! Um... should I know what a vision board is?

Chrystal said...

It was a blast - - I want copies of the other pics (I'm sure my eyes were open in one of 'em ;)

Happy 33!

Kristin said...

yay funnest night! who brought their kids? so rude...

Emily H said...

So much fun! I won't even complain about the crappy pictures of me!

Cheri said...

your pictures turned out so cute!!! (and your blog, too BTW) when I'm ready to start a blog, i'll have to get some tips from you =-)