Thursday, November 18, 2010

{twelve thru eight}

Wow doesn't it seem like Halloween was just last weekend? I cant believe that thanksgiving is next week! At this rate Christmas will be tomorrow. I missed a bunch of days on my thankful countdown and its too bad cuz I had a lot to be thankful for. I was in the beautiful mountains by Scofield reservoir in a beautiful cabin with four of my best friends and I am thankful for every moment. It was so restorative to my soul. The scenery, the laughing, the food, and of course the dancing. We had at least two dance parties a day and they got progressively wilder. By the end of our stay the kids were topless and swinging their shirts around(us moms kept our tops on but it was hard not to join in with reckless abandon). It was a good time for sure. And it made me rethink having sisterwives. It wouldn't be so bad to hang out with your "sisters" and everyone help with everyones children and just have the man visit once and awhile. Anyway I digress...

3 comments:

Emily H said...

So sad I didn't stay up longer. What a good time!

Chrystal said...

Hooray! I'm glad you got to get away and have such fun!

Kristin said...

yay that was way fun! xoxo