{seven thru zero}
So I probably wont be making the thanksgiving countdown an annual tradition. But I feel like I must finish this year so;
#7 I'm thankful for my o so generous father in law who gave me money to buy Irelyn some winter clothes and took us to Costco to get whatever we needed and got us the cutest little space heater that looks like a fire place for my freezing basement. (also he raised the best son ever who is the best husband ever) Seriously he is the best and since my love language is presents he makes me feel very loved!
#6 I'm thankful my best friend came to visit and stayed with me for a whole weekend! she is like the sister I never had.
#5 I'm thankful that my other best friend that also lives far away is taking time out of her busy shopping schedule to have lunch with me in one hour! Yay!
#4 I'm thankful my inlaws came to share thanksgiving with us!(this wouldn't have been on my list a few years ago).
#3 I'm thankful my turkey came out OK. I was this close to taking it out before the thermometer popped out and I'm sure everyone is thankful I didn't.
#2 I'm thankful for Love (I admit that is kind of a cop out but its true)
#1 I'm thankful its Christmas time!
2 comments:
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. You make me smile. :)
Trish the Treehouse museum is in Ogden right next to the temple. Its open every day, but friday night is discounted $1 for adults and $3 for kids. We would love to come with you and maybe we can even talk Jenny into going.
Post a Comment