This is what I found when I got done working yesterday...
clay says that Tate did this to himself. Strange how someone who has yet to master the potty is a pro with the clippers. Just when it was getting long enough that I had some hope of maybe combing it over his scar. Every time he sees himself he lets out a little scream but I think it is a scream of joy, so as long as he likes it...
6 comments:
It's ADORABLE!! I LOVE IT!!
I agree - it's cute. So far my girls have never cut their own hair.
I acutally love it. It's so stinkin' cute. And I think he deserves to love his hair after what he's been through. Are you sure Clay didn't have anything to do with it?
too funny!
It looks super cute! He looks so BIG!
You have to admit that's a pretty badass haircut. The girls are going to dig it.
He is so delicious - I want to eat him up!
Post a Comment