Friday, June 25, 2010

Tateisms

Im copying this idea from a friend who has a hilarious little boy who says the funniest things. Tate is always making me laugh and clay and I were just talking about how we wish we remembered all the funny things tyler used to say so Im gonna start recording tates funny tatisms so I wont have the same regret about him.
I have been potty training tate and he has been doing great lately and so yesterday he reported to me after going.
Tate: " I am a peepee machine!"
then later that night he smelled dinner cooking.
Tate: "that smells like awesomeness!"

4 comments:

Erika W said...

What did you cook that smelled like awesomeness? That is so cute!

Chrystal said...

I love you Tater-bug! (So does Brenna)

Kimberli said...

Hey- I got your comment on my blog and I would LOVE to see you! I will be here for two more weeks. Send me an email and we can work out the details. kimberlitripp@gmail.com

brandy said...

So cute! Girl, we are almost there!! How are you holding up???