us + the Drivein movies= super fun
We love the drive in! Its definatly one of our
favorite ways to spend a summer night(or is it offically fall now?) Some people consider it a little to white trashy to make a bed in the back of your car and then eat popcorn in it but we have watched many a classic that way (kung-fu panda... twice) This was Saturday and we watched GI Joe. I think because i had such low expectations I
actually liked it and
ty and clay were way into it. I even heard clay
whisper GO JOE! in a really intense part. We did make the mistake of getting not one but two bags of cotton candy so by the end we were all enveloped in a sticky mess. It all made for a very sweet
night (literally).
4 comments:
That would be so much fun! I loved drive ins as a kid but haven't been in forever because my husband fears movies. Glad you all had a good time!
Sounds like fun, I wish we had one here.
I haven't been to a drive-in for years! They are the best!!You guys look happy Love ya
I used to enjoy the drive-in when it was all about making out. But being trapped in the car with my kids for an hour and a half kind of ruins that. Maybe I should adjust my attitude.
Post a Comment