it all started with two
people
hating
each
other...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Ty Rocked his Christmas Program! He loves to sing and had all the songs and actions memorized plus he looked adorable with a rudolf nose. Tate loved seeing his brother perform. He danced and clapped throughout the whole thing.
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely handsoap. I was too lazy this year to do neighbor gifts OR Christmas cards *sigh* perhaps next year. Anywho I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! I am so glad you are my friend and neighbor! Love ya!
2 comments:
Too cute!
Hey why am I the only one leaving comments???
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely handsoap. I was too lazy this year to do neighbor gifts OR Christmas cards *sigh* perhaps next year. Anywho I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! I am so glad you are my friend and neighbor! Love ya!
Post a Comment