Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby trey













The Baby Baby



That's what we call Baby Trey now that we have 2 under 2 cuz we have baby Irelyn and now the baby baby trey. So how did I get 2 under 2? That's what I ask myself on a daily basis! Irelyn was just 11 months old when we found out that Clays vasectomy's had grown back together and I was 3 months PREGNANT! I have to put that in capitals cuz I think I yelled it and then a few choice words when I found out. Actually I'm not sure I could talk through my tears. I was in shock for most of the next 6 months I think. Obviously I was not planning on any more since I just recovered from a very expensive tummy tuck! But now that little Trey is here he has been such an angel and he fits right in to the family! I was worried about Irelyn adjusting but she has been excited and I think they must have been best friends in heaven.


Here are some pics of the little cutie, born on leap day Feb 29th 2012


weighing 6lbs 10oz

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

Those are the sweetest and cutest baby pictures ever!! I'm so glad Irelyn is happy about having Baby Baby Trey around! I miss seeing your face - - hope you're doing well. Kiss those cuties of yours for me!

Jen Paris said...

I just saw this...OH MY WORD he is the CUTEST baby I have seen!!!!! Congratulations. I can't BELIEVE you got pregnant after your hubby had a vasectomy...WOW!!! So funny (in like an unbelievable kind of way!) CRAZY! oh and the tummy tuck. :( bummer! Can they just go in and do a mini one or something to fix anything he messed up (the little stinker!)
We are getting ready to move to Northern California in about a month. fun times! We are super excited, just lots to do.
Have fun with those cute babies. Congrats.! Love, Jen

Kimberli said...

He is a doll! I love all the fun hats. So sweet! I think my favorite is the one with the owl hat & green background, but then I changed to the blue bucket... wait, there are so many cute ones. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Erika W said...

I LOVE all the pics! I'm so mad that I didn't get any pictures of Autumn when she was tiny and squishy like that. He is seriously such a little cutie and a little blessing in disguise.

P.S. The first one is my favorite. I love that hat!