Ty turns 8!
I cant believe its even possible that I have an 8 year old! And such a great one at that! He is amazing (if you hate when people brag about their kids stop reading before it gets really bad). He is getting old enough to not want to hold my hand or give me kisses but too loving to stop himself! He is so sweet with Irelyn and so patient with tate(more then I am). We Love him so much and I'm so grateful that We are lucky enough to have him in our family.Sadly I didnt have a camera when Ty was a baby but here are some pictures of him growing up.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Ty! What a good-lookin' kid!
P.S. So... what happened with Irelyn? I've been thinking of you, but didn't want to be too pushy. Hope all is well...
I love Cowboy Tyler! He's such a cute kid and a good friend to Isaac. I'm glad he had a fabulous birthday
'C' had a blast at the B-day bash and I am just in shock that he is 8!! So crazy! What a special year though! Congrats on having such a good-lookin', good-hearted boy! Love you guys!
Post a Comment