this is one of the cute outfits and headband I bought at the naartjie store. their clothes are so soft and comfy and adorable.they are much cuter in person where you can see all the little details.
my smiley face mug my best friend gave me( I was having a crappy few moments and pulled out the mug and it actually made me smile..cheesy but true) and yummy blueberry tea( it helps control those sugar cravings that come from those crappy moments)
couples trip to Vegas Baby!
We spent 2 glorious days with three of my favorite couples in Vegas at the MGM signature suites. A very nice place for not alot of money, for those of you going to Vegas soon, look it up. It was perfect weather and we had the best time ever!
night out on the town (really just the MGM..that place is huge)the lazy river
on our way to the mall
St. Paddy's day is special around our home since Clay is a leprechaun. He grew his beard out forever for it and got a costume but I felt bad cuz his friend decided to dress up too and totally showed him up! He even had real buckle shoes but the one thing he will never have is clays magical charms;)
And My last favorite thing is
this quote I saw on a friends blog;
1 comment:
Such a cute post!
Post a Comment