Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{seventeen &sixteen}

Man I suck at doing this everyday!
#17 I'm thankful for being able to resist temptation. There was a whole cart full of candy pumpkins at smiths for a dollar each. Anyone who knows me knows that I Love candy pumpkins more then anything. I stood in front of that cart for a good fifteen minutes. I could freeze them and eat them when I am skinny. I could give myself just one a day. I could let myself eat a whole bag as a reward for accomplishing one of the many goals I have set for myself. I could walk away. And that is what I did.
#18 I am thankful for my new eyelashes and beyond thankful for a mom that will watch my baby, even though she can barely move due to a surgery, so I could get them.

2 comments:

Kimberli said...

Way to resist the pumpkins! I love those things too!

Chrystal said...

WOAH! I don't know if I could have walked away. . .very strong girl! I sure hope I get a turn to watch Irelyn sometime, not that your mom will ever WANT a break...