Monday, June 7, 2010

please give me the strength...

my thighs are stuck to the chair and my boobs are stuck to my belly as I write this at 2 in the morning because it is sooo freaking hot in my house! why anyone else can sleep is beyond me. Just last Monday I was complaining because it was around 50 degrees, well it warmed up in a hurry! it was 93 today and my air conditioner suddenly stopped working or maybe never started working since we've only had it on for 3 days and now I long for the 50's. Please snow again! I have a feeling I am going to be doing a lot of laying on my bed naked this summer. Ive been praying all night, first to just go to sleep and second please give me the strength to survive this summer!

5 comments:

Emily H said...

You are welcome to sleep at my house.

Di said...

Ahhh, the joy of summer pregnancy! I'm going to turn the sprinklers on for the girls. You're welcome to join them.

Chrystal said...

Summer and pregnancy - I remember it well...Clarissa was born August 27th - she was due August 21st...ugh! I'll add my prayers and we'll make sure we give you plenty of warning if we come over so you can get dressed again...

brandy said...

All I can say is...AMEN SISTA!! What were we thinking having summer babies? I'm so hot I could die!! You look adorable! I love the photo above in your darling dress!! Ice cream makes you happy and cooler.

update my blog address!!!!!!!!!don't you miss me?

brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.