I think I swallowed clays basketball
wait nope its just me at 6 months along. Even though I hate taking pregnancy photos I thought I should document it a little bit for prosperity's sake. This was taken a couple weeks ago at 6 months. since then Im sure Ive already gained another ten pounds, maybe its time for me to stop trying to wear my normal clothes?
5 comments:
You look so adorable, as always. I love your hair cut.
Lookin' good! I love your hair!
you are looking so cute. I am glad that it is you pregnant and not me. good luck these next couple of months. I am excited for you!!
You look darling! It was so fun seeing you the other night!!
If you swallowed a basketball than I swallowed a watermelon......lucky girl :)
So cute! :)
So...can I come in this week? Just call or text me, I'm pretty open and would love to get in soon!
Thanks,
Jen
7920287
Post a Comment