Friday, November 13, 2009

give thanks

I love November; the leaves, the perfect weather, sweaters and boots, and the oppurtunity to reflect on the last year. This year has probably been one of our hardest for sure. But of course that means I learned ALOT and one of the things I've learned is not to take anything or person for granted. I made This little decoration above to help my family give thanks for the things we are blessed with. the give part is a box with some paper in it to write down something we are grateful for everyday and then we are gonna read them all on thanksgiving. Tyler has had a lot of fun with it so far and im excited to read them all together.
Have a wonderful thanks giving and thanks for being a part of my life!

7 comments:

monique said...

Trish I love that idea. You are so crafty and cute. I enjoy reading you blog so keep bloggin'. I love your music selections too. I was bloggin' last night and just left your blog up to listen to your tunes. :)

Emily H said...

Your Welcome.

Erika W said...

That is the cutest thing! I love it! I should do that, next year when I'm feeling more crafty. Thanks for the idea.

shellie said...

Love you and miss you Trish

Di said...

That turned out so friggin cute! Such a creative girl you are.

Jenny said...

Great idea!! I am always stealing your ideas so don't be surprised if you see something pop up that similar at my house!

Jessica said...

Okay.. so I just blog stalked you for awhile but it was fun reading about your cute boys! BTW - Lovin the lashes... several good compliments!!!