Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Party

My joy school group went on a field trip to my dads garden and picked these lovely pumpkins. Everyone except for Ericka and kids were able to come.

little guy with a big pumpkin


The kids loved this swing



I made these cute little spider snacks that I found the recipe for online, what did moms do before the internet?


Tyler loved being in charge of cutting all the pumpkins


5 comments:

Kimberli said...

Love Tate's hat!

Di said...

Twas a fun time! Tell your parents thankyou for us!

Chrystal said...

It was soo fun! I need you to send me your pics - you got some better ones on the hammock! Thanks again!

Lori Clark said...

I love the spider snacks, I may have to make them for Halloween - what's the recipe?

Julie and Dave Recksiek said...

Tate is looking so good! I'm glad to hear that he is doing so well with his surgeries and recovery. The closer I get to starting surgery with Abigail, the bigger the pit in my stomach gets. Ugh! Thanks for all your help, advice and encouragement. I really appreciate it!!!