Monday, August 10, 2009

bridal falls

ty vs. nature

they LOVE rocks

We rode our bikes up provo canyon and played in the bottom of bridal falls. Its soooo glacial cold but super fun and a really beautiful bike ride. weve been a few times and this time I even got clay to go but chose not to feature him in any pictures for obvious reasons.

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

Sounds like quite the bike ride... that would do me in! Must be worth it for all the fun pictures...

Jenny said...

I didn't know you have made that trip on your bikes a few times this year, that sounds so hard! Good for you, your family is always doing such fun things together!

Erika W said...

I love the picture of Ty in the midst of all that water falling. I can't believe you rode your bikes up there! I've never been there, but I'm sure that can't be easy. Nice job!