Pity party of one
k I know that supposedly I blog for me, my family(who has never read it) and posterity but my feeling are seriously hurt cuz only diana comments(thanks di you are only one keeping me from suicide)and I just want everyone to feel the full weight of guilt that they should when I completely stop blogging and officially fall off the face of the earth.
8 comments:
Please don't fall off the face of the earth! Dude, I'll comment twice if need be :)
I'll comment twice too!
Love ya!
Me too.
I check your blog often, most of the time I can't think of a worthwhile comment. Sorry - I'll try to do better.
I always read your blog and I totally make comments! Sometimes they are just in my head, but I do comment! I love you and your fabulous boys, so please don't fall off the face of the earth. If it makes you feel better, I have to leave each of my blog posts up for like 3 weeks just so I can hit 5 or more comments.
Don't stop blogging, its the only time I get to see you!
Ok, I'll do a better job commenting! I'm so excited for you guys to come!!!
Aren't you proud? I logged on and checked your blog. I didn't know you were so close to suicide or I would have checked sooner! I figured out why I don't have a blog or even look at them very often... As soon as I reduce my relationships to the computer screen, I've officially entered the computer era and I'm just too old-fashioned for it. If you're reaching for razor blades or the bottle of aspirin, just call me or at least send a text, I can definitely respond to those. Maybe if there was a way to alert my phone every time you posted I could keep up to speed. You know me and computers... :)
Trish...you can't stop blogging. How else will we keep in touch? I comment...sometimes. I'll comment more for sure.
Post a Comment