does your kid do this?


Tyler LOVES to hang or stick whatever he thinks is mildly interesting on his walls. He tapes up
pictures he draws or cuts out of magazines. He got a
pokeman sticker book for
Xmas guess where every sticker went. The
weirdest thing is that my husband cheers him on and tells him how proud he is on a daily basis so I
guess we are happy about this. It is cute in a
maniacal way.
5 comments:
Love the stickers! What a kid! I like the "ta da" pose too :)
Good luck with Tate's surgery's and such. That's got to be a bit rough for everyone. Hope things go smoothly. Love ya!
What a good mother you are. I would have beat my kids. That is why yours will be creative and imaginative and mine won't.
My daughter sticks things on her wall too - she has started trying to stick things all over the house, I've had to restrict her to her bedroom or the playroom.
I let my kids sticker-it-up under the stairs. That way they can express themselves...privately.
My kids do not do that. They mostly just watch TV (seriously). I think it's cute, though! I'm going to show this picture to Isaac and see if he might like to start being a little more artistic. I remember doing that to my room as a youth, but I used those lovely Garbage Pail Kids stickers. Tyler is such a fun kid! We need to have him over to play sometime (or maybe he can come over and watch some TV).
Post a Comment