this pic represents hours of good wholesome family fun. I havent seen clay take so much pride in anything since he finished the basketball court!( He did the skull one) Then he talked about it for days, I thought I was gonna find him outside in the middle of the night making out with it! But all kidding aside it was lots of fun and when they turned decrepid we repeated the whole thing (however those carvings were not worthy of a post)
1 comment:
You guys did a nice job on your pumpkins, ours weren't so fancy, just basic triangles and circles, Ryan got a little more creative and did fangs on his. I wish I hadn't lost our pictures of that I wanted to post them.
So give me a little update, where do you live, how old are your kids that kind of stuff?
Post a Comment